Friday, February 10, 2017

If it was easy...

...we'd all be at goal weight!

I'm on an okay trajectory. Down 0.4 pounds in the past week. Didn't lose a lot last week, but that's okay. We're not always going to lose weight every week. I could point to several factors - no time, stress and annoying lower back pain that is putting a crimp in my exercise routine.  But it's okay.

I made a big pot of vegetable soup that will last through the weekend (and into next week). If can resist the siren call of tasty food dining out this weekend, I'll should have a good week. 

One key to not eating poorly is to keep busy. I've got a few irons in the fire that I can focus on whenever I start to feel 'the munchies' rumbling in my stomach. Another is to recognize that the process will have ebbs and flows to it. I've made amazing progress over the eight months. If I can stay focused, I think I can reach my goal weight this year! 

1 comment:

  1. We need to see a photo of the 'new' you. And, BTW, best birthday gift I ever gave you!

    ReplyDelete